Pay for goods with Aliexpress using Yandex.Money - profitable, convenient and reliable.
Aliexpress with millions of sellers and hundreds of thousands of stores does everything to make it convenient and profitable for customers from all over the world to buy goods here. A huge assortment, low prices, convenient ways of placing orders and payment methods - all this is provided for the comfort of customers.
- A person can choose one of the payment methods for his order.
- But most often, buyers use Yandex wallet to pay for goods - this is convenient and fast.
- If you have not registered on Aliexpress yet, read the article on our website to go through this procedure, spending a minimum of time. You can also study the video instruction and register for it.
- From this article you will learn how to pay for an order through Yandex wallet, how to attach it to the trading platform and what is better for paying for goods if you compare Yandex and Qiwi wallets.
How to pay for goods on Aliexpress via Yandex.Money in Russian: instruction
Yandex.Money for paying for purchases on the Internet is very popular among residents of our country and not only. If you do not have a Yandex wallet, then you need to get it on the page using this link. If you have already done this, then read the instructions on how to pay for goods on Aliexpress via Yandex.Money in Russian:
Go to Aliexpress and select a product. Check the box next to the desired color, size or other parameters. Click "Buy now".How to pay for goods on Aliexpress via Yandex.Money in Russian: instruction
On the next page, select "Yandex money".How to pay for goods on Aliexpress via Yandex.Money in Russian?
Also check the details of the order and the entered address, otherwise the order will not come where you need it. Click "To issue and pay". Then the site will redirect you directly to the payment page. If there is enough money on the Yandex wallet account, then payment will take place immediately. If you see the inscription that you do not have enough money in the account, then you will first have to replenish the wallet and then repeat the payment process .How to pay for goods on Aliexpress via Yandex.Money in Russian: step-by-step instructions
You can also choose another payment method, if there is no way to replenish Yandex wallet in the near future. Payment for goods through this electronic payment system is made in rubles.
Important: If you need to pay dollars for some goods, then rubles will be converted into this currency at the Central Bank of Russia exchange rate + 1%. Money will be debited from the wallet in rubles, and Aliexpress will be received in dollars.
You can replenish Yandex wallet in any bank terminal.
Payment Aliexpress via Yandex.Money: commission
Any buyer does not want to pay different fees, because we go shopping on the Internet for the sake of economy. You can pay on Aliexpress via Yandex.Money without interest. As mentioned above, if the cost of the goods is in dollars, then the Yandex payment system will take 1% extra for currency conversion. But now the cost of almost all goods on Aliexpress is already indicated in rubles. This was done for the convenience of buyers from Russia.
How to attach Yandex.Money to Aliexpress?How to attach Yandex.Money to Aliexpress?
For many newcomers to shopping on the largest trading platform, the question often arises: how to link Yandex.Money to Aliexpress?
- In order to pay for goods on Aliexpress, you don’t need to specifically bind Yandex wallet.
- The system of this trading platform will do everything in automatic mode.
- If you are making a purchase for the first time, then when placing an order, after moving to the payment page (after choosing Yandex payment, Money), you will see the Yandex wallet login window.
- Log in to this payment system and payment will take place instantly.
In the future, when choosing Yandex.Money payment, Aliexpress will do everything automatically.
In case of a refund, where will the money go back when paying with Yandex.Money Express?
If you paid for the order with Aliexpress using Yandex.Money, then in the event of a refund, the money will be returned to the same wallet from which payment was made. You do not need to additionally indicate the wallet number, the trading platform system will do everything automatically.
Qiwi or Yandex.Money to pay for purchases on Aliexpress: which is better?Qiwi or Yandex.Money to pay for purchases on Aliexpress: which is better?
For those buyers who do not want to pay by Aliexpress with a plastic card, it was possible to pay for goods using electronic wallets: Qiwi and Yandex.Money. When paying for goods on this trading platform, the buyer can choose which payment system to use, and the question arises: what is better for payment - Qiwi or Yandex.Money? Pluses of both systems:
- Payment is quick and easy - in a couple of clicks.
- You can replenish wallets at any terminal of a banking institution, in supermarkets and other retail outlets.
- This method of payment is used by people who do not want to "shine" on the Internet with the data of their plastic cards.
When paying for Yandex.Money orders, there are no flaws. When paying with money from a Qiwi wallet, there are such disadvantages:
- Payment must be confirmed using SMS - this takes some time.
- When returning the goods, the money from Aliexpress comes to the Qiwi dollar account.
- Top-up wallet from mobile from MTS, TELE2 and Beeline operators a fee is charged.
- Residents of Crimea do not have the ability to pay for orders with Aliexpress through the Qiwi system.
- Unlike payments from other payment systems or through plastic cards, you will not be able to appeal the payment.
As you can see, there are more minuses to paying with a Qiwi wallet than pluses. Therefore, many buyers choose to pay using a plastic card or Yandex wallet, quickly, simply and reliably.