Every woman dreams of a “rejuvenating apple,” with age, but not only time is the cause of wrinkles. Factors such as lifestyle, nutrition, stress, heredity, ecology and bad habits are an integral part of skin aging. How to help yourself to maintain youth without resorting to expensive cosmetics and medical specialists, we will tell below.
Facial skin is a reflection of the internal and external state of the body as a whole, which has a complex structure. It consists of the outer layer - the epidermis, whose cells contain nutrients and are constantly updated; and the inner layer - the dermis, which includes the sebaceous glands, which need hydration.
Below the dermis are collagen and elastin fibers, giving the skin elasticity and firmness. In order to maintain the youthfulness of the face, it is necessary to nourish the skin and stimulate it to regenerate with the help of exfoliating procedures and products.Scrub, oil, cream
Where to buy a rejuvenating face mask?
In order to achieve a quick result of facial rejuvenation at home, undoubtedly should be used masks and scrubs, which can be prepared by yourself, or purchased in a specialized store or pharmacy or order online here.
Fast facial rejuvenation at home
- The advantage of masks is not only in quick and high-quality effect, but also in their cheapness, because the main components are readily available products such as milk, honey, kefir, yogurt, apples, cucumbers, eggs, various fruits and berries
- The mask can be included oils, but also to use them separately: sea buckthorn, castor, olive, peach, grape seed oil, avocado, wheat germ and jojoba
- Self-cooked skin tones will help to tone the face herbal lotionssuch as: nettle, sage, mint, plantain, clover, dogrose, calendula, parsley and some others containing the necessary biologically active substances
Using wrinkle cream based on beeswax as well as application balsam based on natural products
IMPORTANT: the aging process is an irreversible phenomenon, it is impossible to stop it. BUT to slow it down, if desired, is real and quite feasible at home.
Non-surgical lifting. Facial rejuvenation procedures after 50 yearsNon-surgical lifting
In order to tighten the skin of the face without resorting to the help of plastic surgeons, low-traumatic procedures, the so-called non-surgical lifting, can be used. There are several types of it:
• Mesolifting - the procedure is carried out using the thinnest needles, with which an injection is injected under the skin. Its basis is hyaluronic acid with a complex of vitamins, mineral salts, amino acids and other biologically active substances. As a result of this procedure, small wrinkles disappear, wrinkles are smoothed out, the metabolism of skin cells is activated, collagen formation is stimulated, which gives it elasticity, freshness and youth. It is recommended to do with beginner skin aging, a course of therapy from 5 d to 15 sessions
• Plasmolifting - a procedure using pre-processed and enriched blood plasma of the patient. The result is cell renewal, activation of regeneration processes, stimulation of immunity - and, in general, body rejuvenation. The course of therapy 5 sessions
• Botulinum therapy - a procedure using a drug such as botulinum toxin type A. At the injection site, it blocks the nerve endings that contract the muscles of the face
• Plastic fillers - The fastest procedure for deep wrinkles, based on filling tissues with hyaluronic acid or collagen, as well as hydrogel or silicone
• Ultrasonic lifting - not suitable for everyone, only those who have early aging or have problems associated with the appearance of a second chin and chubby cheeks. The procedure consists in the introduction of special ultrasonic stitches through punctures through which fat is sucked
• Microcurrent lifting - stimulation of the skin of the face with the help of special nozzles, through which a current of low frequency and power is supplied. The course of treatment of 8-9 sessions every 3-4 days
IMPORTANT: a professional cosmetologist should choose a rejuvenation technique.
Home rejuvenation machinesHardware lifting
In addition to using folk remedies, to qualitatively rejuvenate the skin, improve its structure, tighten the oval of the face, give smoothness, elasticity and a healthy color at home, devices intended for this purpose will help, such as:
• Microcurrent therapy apparatus: Gezatone "Bio Wave", Gezatone "Beauty Lifting", Gezatone "Galvanic Beauty SPA m777" (will help get rid of the "second chin", sagging eyelids, tighten the skin and smooth wrinkles)
• Devices of ultrasonic and radio frequency therapy: Gezatone Kus 2K (stimulates the production of elastin fibers and collagen), Gezatone Supper Lifting m355 (eliminates the problems of dry skin, fat, acne, smoothes and improves color, activates microcirculation)
• Ion therapy devices: Ion mask "Hivox"
• Vacuum Devices
Masks for facial rejuvenation at homeAnti-aging mask
1. Recipe number 1: whipped protein, 2 tsp flour, 1 tsp honey. Apply to clean skin for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water
2. Recipe number 2: boil potatoes, mashed and spread for 20 minutes. on skin, rinse with warm water (suitable for dry skin)
3. Recipe number 3: make pulp from applesauce and thick sour cream, apply to the skin and let it dry, then rinse
4. Recipe number 4: take 3 tbsp red currant and 1 tablespoon grape, mash and apply for 10 min
5. Recipe number 5: 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tablespoon rosehip oil. Heat the mixture in a water bath and apply for 5 minutes
Rejuvenation of the skin after 50 years. Face Rejuvenation MethodsWoman after 50
By the age of 50, facial skin withers, becomes thinner and drier. Against the background of hormonal changes associated with menopause, collagen and elastin cease to be produced, and the work of the sebaceous glands slows down. There are more and more deep wrinkles, sagging cheeks, drooping eyelids and bags appear under the eyes. But with proper skin care, it is possible to maintain youth.
There are 3 ways to do this:
1. Folk remedies (masks, scrubs, balms, tonics)
2. Cosmetology procedures:
• Laser rejuvenation
• Fractional rejuvenation
• Facelift by threads
• Ozone rejuvenation
• Circular facelift 3. Massage.
See details here.
The result of all these procedures is: updating the cellular composition of the skin, the disappearance of pigmentation, improving blood circulation, smoothing wrinkles, smoothing the skin, stimulating metabolism, getting rid of dark circles under the eyes, increasing firmness and elasticity
IMPORTANT: in order to achieve a visible result - the procedure must be regular!
Facial rejuvenation after 50 at home
To mature skin of the face there is a rejuvenation approach - the rules for preparing masks, the method of applying them and the exposure time must be observed.
• The exposure time of the mask is at least 20 minutes
• The mask must be tested before application to the skin
• Prepare the skin before applying the mask, steaming it
• Rinse off the mask in order - first with hot water, then cold
• Do not use the most aggressive products in the form of scrubs
• After cream or scrub, apply cream
Facial rejuvenation after the procedure
IMPORTANT: for the best effect, use masks in the morning from 10 to 11 or in the evening from 22 to 23
Facial rejuvenation recipes after 50 at home
Recipe number 1: add 1 tablespoon to one boiled and softened potato warm milk and one yolk. Apply mask on face and cover with cloth.
Recipe number 2: 1 tbsp pressed yeast, 1 tsp flaxseed oil, 1 tsp. honey and some warm milk. Heat the mixture in a water bath and apply warmly to the face.
Recipe number 3: make a decoction of rose hips, strawberries and raspberries. Take 1-2 cups every day (improves blood circulation and produces collagen)
Recipe number 4: in a liter of dry red wine mix 50 gr. lavender and sage, let it brew in a dark place for 2 weeks. After this, strain the tincture and take 50g. morning and evening before meals.
Recipe number 5: make a decoction of dandelion, St. John's wort, yarrow, wormwood and citrus zest. Place it in the freezer, then wipe the face with ice cubes in the morning and evening.
Rejuvenation of a man after 50 yearsActive injection
In the modern world, not only a woman is worried about her appearance, but for a man he is important, because it is the key to his success. Therefore, the problem of aging of the skin of the face is also relevant for the male half.
Men's skin is different from women's skin - it is more resilient, supple and contains more collagen, therefore it ages later.
The methods of rejuvenation in men are specific, different from women. These include:
- aquadermagenesis (two-phase procedure: purification using bio-pilling and rejuvenation with nutrients and minerals)
- cryolift (the procedure is carried out by cold)
- fibrostrike (stimulation of skin fibroblast production)
- ultrasonic lifting
- laser biorevitalization (injection of hyaluronic acid into the epidermis)
- face lift with threads
- folk remedies (masks)
All these procedures allow you to smooth out small wrinkles, saturate the skin with nutrients, give it a natural healthy look, tighten it and restore the oval of the face.
IMPORTANT: any procedure will be effective if repeated regularly.
Exercises for facial rejuvenation after 50
Special exercises as part of gymnastics for facial rejuvenation will smooth out facial wrinkles, strengthen eyelid and neck muscles, overcome the problem of the second chin and make skin elastic. And in general, relax the face and improve blood circulation.
A set of exercises:
1. Pull your lips forward and open your mouth as much as possible. First time, start with 2 repetitions, then add every day once
2. Close your eyes and rotate clockwise 10 times and also against it
3. With your index fingers, hold your eyebrows by connecting the pads in the middle of the forehead. Raise your eyebrows and feel the resistance. Repeat 3 to 5 times.
4. Pull the chin forward, pressing the lower lip to the teeth. as if drawing her into her mouth. Move your jaw left and right at least 5 times
5. Puff out your cheeks and count to 10, then let the air out slowly. Repeat 10 times
Exercises for facial rejuvenation are described in detail in this article.
In order for facial skin to retain youth longer, care for it must be started from an early age. And for this, it is not even necessary to use creams or masks, first of all you need to abandon bad habits, drink more water (1.5-2 l / day), protect the skin from ultraviolet rays and do not try to whiten it in every possible way, etc. But if all the same, your skin has noticeably begun to fade, there is a mass way to help it recover. The main thing is the desire to look after yourself.
Video: Facial rejuvenation at home