Proper nutrition will help to be healthy. Proteins, fats and carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals that must come from food are important to our body.
You should start taking care of your body, its youth and health with a change in lifestyle. Get rid of the smoking habit, do not abuse alcohol, make a rational mode of work, rest and sleep, start exercising and exercising daily, and most importantly, review your diet. At this stage, you will have a question, what is proper nutrition, what foods can you eat and what are the rules for eating?
IMPORTANT: Properly balanced nutrition is several times better than eating fried and other improperly prepared dishes. This will help not only improve your body, but also make your health strong for life.
Nutrition Pyramid for Good Health
Dietitians around the world have a certain method of successfully presenting recommendations to people who want to eat right. The Pyramid of Nutrition for Good Health is the ratio of nutritional products in the form of illustrations that should be present in the daily diet. Long-term studies prove that the presentation of such information is well received. In our country, nutritionists use a pyramid, in other countries: a rainbow, a plate or a pie chart. From the method of presenting this information, the essence does not change.
IMPORTANT: Healthy foods are dominated by cereal products, fruits and vegetables. A small share is given to meat, and a small portion is given to fatty and sweet foods.
The floors of the pyramid: the foundation of the food pyramid
1. Ground floor. Cereals containing fiber, minerals and vitamins - cereals, rice and pasta made from wholemeal flour. It is a mistake to include bakery products of the highest grade flour, rolls and croissants here - these are products for the top floor, the use of which should be minimal.
2. Second floor. Vegetable and fruit fruits help provide the body with vitamins, minerals and fiber. You may think that it is impossible to eat so many vegetables and fruits per day, but the supporters of this pyramid are sure that these figures are even underestimated and that a person is obliged to eat them in large quantities. Five servings of vegetable greens and fruit fruits per day is the minimum norm. Freshly squeezed juice in the morning, one apple for lunch and afternoon tea, and two servings of vegetable salad for lunch and dinner.
3. Third floor. Meat, milk, low-fat sour cream, kefir, eggs, nuts. Meat no more than 200 grams per day. Do not forget about fish. A glass of milk, low-fat kefir and cottage cheese. Nuts are not more than 30 grams per day, and if you are losing weight, then introduce restrictions up to 10 grams per day, since nuts contain a lot of fat.
4. Top floor. Fats, oils and sweets. Eating excess trans fats is high cholesterol. Simple sugars in the form of sweets and other sweets are diabetes, obesity, headaches, clogged vessels, and bad teeth. These foods are not useful, only extra calories, fats and unhealthy sugar.
Try to consume proteins and healthy carbohydrates in the form of boiled chicken or fish, porridge during the day, supplementing your diet with vegetables and fruits according to the season.
Proteins - A Source of Amino Acids
Protein Products They are divided into two types: animal and vegetable origin. All proteins from food are used as a source. amino acidt. Thanks to the amino acid, a protein of its own structure is synthesized, and also it acts as a transport for other important substances for the body. Ordinary people may not know this, but nutritionists and doctors are sure that animal and vegetable proteins are a source of amino acids. The daily need for these substances depends on the type of human activity, his profession, age, working conditions and the climate where he lives.
IMPORTANT: An adult should consume at least 100-120 grams of pure protein per day.
IMPORTANT: If a person completely refuses protein food, irreversible metabolic disorders occur in the body and the death of the body inevitably occurs.
A negative nitrogen balance develops, the body is depleted, stunted and the functions of the central nervous system of the central nervous system are disturbed. In children, due to protein deficiency, the disease “kwashiorkor” can develop.
In addition to meat products - proteins of animal origin, our body needs proteins of plant origin. Such substances do not contain cholesterol molecules and saturated fat molecules. The plant species of proteins is complete, and it contains the necessary nutrients and amino acids. It can be consumed every day, unlike red meat (pork, beef), which can be eaten no more than 2 or 3 times a week.
Numerous studies have shown that people who eat mostly plant-based protein are much less likely to get oncology than people who eat meat every day.
IMPORTANT: In addition to protein, carbohydrates and fats should be present in the diet.
Carbohydrates - a source for energy production by the body
These substances are divided into simple and complex carbohydrates. The first type includes sugars, which in large quantities are harmful to the body. The second type should include polysaccharides. Such carbohydrates include cereals, potatoes, fruits, vegetables.
Our body can not stock up on glucose for a long time, so it needs its constant consumption. But this does not mean that you need to eat sugar. It is good to eat food that has a complex carbohydrate compound. Carbohydrates are a source of energy for the body.
IMPORTANT: All foods containing complex carbohydrates are rich in vitamins, fiber and trace elements.
Fats: excess and lack
All substances in our body should be in the required amount, including fat. Young and beautiful skin, a good exchange of vitamins, energy in the cold season - all this helps the body get fats.
IMPORTANT: Excess and deficiency of these substances can lead to unwanted abnormalities in the body.
What are the consequences of a lack of fat?
- the skin will become dry;
- in winter, the body will quickly become hypothermic;
- rapid weight loss will occur;
- there will be no opportunity to engage in energy-intensive types of labor;
- poor water and vitamin metabolism. Fats are involved in the transport of fat-soluble vitamins in our body.
What are the consequences of excess fat?
- the accumulation of visceral fat. It leads to the appearance of cardiovascular diseases, diseases of the liver and pancreas;
- poor blood counts. Leads to early atherosclerosis. Proteins, vitamins, magnesium and calcium are poorly absorbed. Vascular elasticity is impaired, the body becomes susceptible to infectious diseases.
The role of vitamins and minerals in the human body
In a balanced diet, it is important not only to eat healthy foods, but also to cook them correctly. This must be done so that in the cooking process there is no loss of vitamins and minerals.
IMPORTANT: Food products should be boiled or steamed.
The role of vitamins and trace elements in the human body is very large. Without them, health deteriorates and there is no regulation of the course of chemical reactions in the digestive tract. They release the energy contained in food.
IMPORTANT: Without vitamins and minerals, a person will die of starvation.
Salts of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron in the human body
Minerals do not supply energy, like other important substances, but without them the organism cannot exist. Salts of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron take part in the metabolism of any human tissue. Hemoglobin formation occurs and the vital activity of all body systems is supported.
Phytonutrients - protection against diseases
Live food is a source of phytonutrients. These are biologically active substances that have a beneficial effect on the health of our body. Phytonutrients - protection against diseases, these are antioxidants that do not allow our body to age.
The role of water in the human body
A middle-aged man is 70 percent water. Therefore, you need to understand the role of water in the human body. Scientists say that 1 calorie consumed should account for at least 1 gram of water. It follows that with a daily food intake of 1,500 calories, you need to drink up to 2 liters of water per day.
IMPORTANT: Water helps to process stored fat and penetrate the body into nutrients.
In custody It should be noted that a balanced diet is important for humans. This concept includes not only hours of food intake and its volume. Foods taken by humans should be rich in vitamins and minerals, since without them the digestibility of proteins, fats and carbohydrates is reduced.