The use of alum for health and beauty.
You must have heard about alum, but you never knew what they were. This will be discussed later. You will learn a lot of interesting things.
What is alum?
Alum looks like a snow-white crystalline powder. It is mined at enterprises during the processing of bauxite or clay. Alum, as you noticed, has absolutely no medical origin. But despite this, they were able to get a huge distribution in the medical field.Burnt alum
In pharmacies you can buy burnt alum. They are obtained after heating to 160 degrees, and after less than 45% of the original volume remains.
Alum must be stored in a well-closed container. If you do not take this into account, then they will erode and fall apart. Also, with moisture, they can dissolve very easily.
Alum: benefits and harms
Many dermatologists claim that alum is absolutely safe, since they lack local irritating and allergenic effects. They can even be used by pregnant and lactating women, as well as patients with asthma.
Whatever the positive qualities of alum, in some cases individual intolerance is possible. Contraindication to use may be skin hypersensitivity.
Alum is a universal and useful remedy. It, as you understand, is safe and effective. It can even be easily included in the list of important cosmetic preparations.Use alum for hyperhidrosis
Burnt alum has the following positive qualities:
- Moisture absorbing
As a rule, it is used for such purposes:
- During heavy sweating.
- In order to normalize the functionality of the sebaceous glands.
- As an antiseptic, so that wounds on the skin heal faster.
- During the fight against a variety of bacteria and fungi.
Burnt alum - instructions for use
Alum is for outdoor use only. The powder is available in special plastic bottles of 50 g.
- Alum is used as a powder. During hyperhidrosis, they are applied to the place where severe sweating occurs, that is, in the area of the armpits, groin and feet.
- Sores and wounds must be treated with a solution obtained from alum. In order to prepare such a tool, do the following: take 1/2 tsp. alum, dissolve in hot water (200 ml).
- Treat the wounds with a slightly cooled solution several times a day. When treating places of wounds and ulcers, cover them with sterile gauze or bandage.
Alum for stomatitis in adults and children: a recipe for use
Alum is an inexpensive and affordable method that helps cure stomatitis. Alum itself is endowed with all the necessary qualities that stop the disease and its causes.
The drug comprehensively affects the affected area, anesthetizes it and disinfects it, as well as relieves swelling and inflammatory processes, soothes itching and pain. After using alum, a film is formed, which eliminates the risk of penetration of foreign components from the environment into the wound. Thanks to this method, the healing process is accelerated and bleeding stops from the damaged area.Stomatitis is treated with alum
To cure stomatitis, you can prepare such a remedy and rinse your mouth with it:
- Take boiled water (250 ml), 5 g of alum.
- Mix the ingredients until the alum is completely dissolved.
- Store the product for about 2 days in a cool place.
- Shake it well before using the product.
- Rinse your mouth, the gap between rinses should be 3 hours.
For children, you can prepare a weaker solution of their alum. Adult babies must rinse the oral cavity on their own, but for infants, treat your mouth with a cotton swab dipped in the product. Try to remove the crusts at the same time. This will help speed up the healing process.
How to gargle with alum with angina?
White alum powder is an ideal tool that helps cure tonsillitis in children and adulthood. True, you need to be extremely careful during the preparation of the product so that a very tart solution is not obtained.
For one rinse, take quite a bit of alum (about the tip of a knife). Add the powder to warm water and mix well. Before giving your child the drug, try it. The remedy should turn out to be a little sour and tart, similar to an unripe persimmon.Rinsing with angina
Back in the Soviet years, angina was treated with such a tool for both adults and children. Of course, at present, doctors treat angina with completely different methods. And before using alum, they advise to first seek the advice of a professional pediatrician, so as not to harm the child.
Alum application in gynecology for cervical erosion
Burnt alum is actively used in gynecology. An aqueous solution is made from white powder, which is douched and washed. Lotions and tampons are also made from alum.
During erosion, the cervix is douched with a special solution. The course of treatment is approximately 14 days, taking a break of 10 days between procedures.
Burnt alum is still widely used for inflammatory diseases, discharge, itching, unpleasant discharge and smell, which are associated with mycosis of a different nature. Many women use alum to narrow their vagina after childbirth or surgery. If you also decided to use this method, first consult with a doctor to avoid allergies.
Alum for douching: how to cook
Burnt alum plus copper sulfate is an excellent syringe.
To prepare the product, stock up:
- Pure copper sulfate - 2 tbsp. L
- Burnt alum - 2 tablespoons
- Filtered water - 2 L
- Pour some water into the dishes. Grind copper sulfate, add alum and water to it.
- Boil the composition and boil it over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Cool the product. Store in a cool place.
For one douching you will need to take 1 tbsp. l means. Dilute it in 1 liter of a little warm water.
Burnt alum with thrush: a recipe for use
Alum has an excellent anti-inflammatory quality, therefore, they help cure thrush, relieve the inflammatory process and redness in the intimate area. Alum still has astringent properties that effectively eliminate the fungus. This happens in this way: crystals block the growth of bacteria and destroy them with their own antiseptic qualities.
There are a huge number of methods for using burnt alum during the treatment of thrush, but the following is considered the simplest and most effective. To prepare it, stock up:
- Burnt alum - 2 tsp
- Water - 1 L
- Take the alum. Dissolve them in water.
- Boil the resulting composition, then cool and can use it during douching or washing.
You should also remember that after douching with this product you need to wash yourself with a special tincture made from oak bark.
Alum burnt with hemorrhoids: application
Many people probably know how to cure hemorrhoids with alum, since this method has been used since ancient times. There are a large number of recipes, and all of them are quite simple.
To prepare you need to stock up:
- Shredded burnt alum - 1 tsp
- Water - 250 ml
- Dissolve alum in water.
- Boil the composition and cool.
- Soak a piece of cloth or gauze in the product and treat the affected area.
If the wounds are bleeding, you can increase the effect of the remedy. Add egg white to it. Do the procedure itself before going to bed, very carefully. In the morning you will be able to notice the first positive results.
Burnt alum with ingrown toenail
To use alum with an ingrown nail, you need to follow these recommendations:
- To get started, buy ordinary sea salt at the pharmacy. You can replace it with infusion of chamomile (it is better that it is strong).
- After that, pour chamomile infusion (sea salt) with boiling water.
- Dip your feet in the bath, hold in it until the water becomes cold.
- Then apply alum to the inflamed area. Apply with special diligence, carefully treat the tissue near the ingrown nail plate and the place where the pus formed.
- Put a bandage on the treated area. Tighten it tight.
Alum for dermatitis
Alum, as you already understood, is widely used for medical purposes. With them you can cure not only neurodermatitis, inflammatory eczema, but also dermatitis. To prepare a therapeutic agent that will help cure dermatitis, stock up on these components:
- Black tea - 30 g
- Burnt Alum - 30 g
- Mix these ingredients well.
- Pour them with water (500 ml) and boil the resulting composition for about 30 minutes over low heat.
- Treat with the obtained product those places where dermatitis is present.
Alum fungus treatment
If you find a fungus on your nails, you can use the following method. Take a bike rag, set it on fire, then extinguish and process the place of suppuration with a steaming piece of material.
Try to bring the fabric closer so you can feel a lot of warmth. Hold it for 10 minutes. Make sure that the material constantly smokes, therefore, periodically set fire to it.Alum with fungus
After about 7 days of using this method, you can start using alum (2 times a day). Prepare this tool:
- Take alum
- Dilute them in boiled water
- Rinse the obtained nail plate
- After about 15 minutes, pour alum on the nail in a dry state
Potassium Alum: Treating Tuberculosis
Alum is a very common component. Since ancient times, our grandmothers used them in folk medicine, including for tuberculosis. You can also prepare one of the tools if you stock up on such components:
- Warm water - 2 tbsp.
- Honey - 1/2 tbsp
- Burnt alum - 1 tsp
- Take warm water.
- Add honey to it. Stir the composition well to dissolve the honey.
- Put the mixture on a small fire, add burnt alum.
- After the foam rises, remove the dishes from the heat.
- Cool the product and apply.
The treatment course should be 31 days. Drink the composition about 10 minutes before eating 4 times for 1 day. After a month's course, take a break and repeat it again.
Burnt alum in cosmetology: facial mask for wrinkles
It's a pity, but time does not spare anyone. If you want to stay young longer, prepare the next mask. To prepare it, take the following ingredients:
- Protein - 1 pc.
- Burnt Alum - 1 g
- Boric acid - 5 g
- Cream - 2 tsp
- Beat the protein. Add alum, boric acid and cream to it.
- Mix the resulting composition well and apply on the skin of the face.
- Hold the mask for about 20 minutes.
- Then wash it off with warm water, and then wash your face with still cool water.
Burnt alum: face mask from age spots
With pigment spots, many people are now found, especially women. There are so many tools that help to eliminate them. We want to offer you to make the following mask:
- Take the protein. Beat it, add lemon juice and alum (1 tsp).
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply the resulting mask to the skin for about 20 minutes.
Use it for 20 days. The interval between procedures should be 4 days.
Burnt Alum: Acne Facial Mask
If you want to narrow pores and cleanse them, as well as reduce inflammation on the skin, you can apply the following mask.
- Beat the protein with alum (1 tsp) and peach oil (1 tsp).
- Knead the composition well, spread it over the skin and hold for about 25 minutes.
- Wash off the composition with a solution also prepared from alum.
The process of preparing a solution of alum:
- Boil water. Cool her down.
- Add alum (5 g) to water (1 tbsp.) And mix well.
Also, a recipe made from alum will help you. You need to stock up:
- Tooth Powder - 3 g
- Streptocide - 3 g
- Alum - 3 g
- Buram - 3 g
- Starch - 3 g
- Connect all the components.
- Dilute them with water or hydrogen peroxide.
- Apply the mask to the skin. Leave on for 15 minutes.
Burnt alum to narrow pores on the face: mask recipe
When expanding the pores, as a rule, cosmetologists recommend using a mask made from almond oil and alum. To prepare it, stock up:
- Protein - 1 pc.
- Alum - 5 g
- Almond oil (you can replace it with apricot oil) - 5 ml
- Beat the protein to make a foam.
- Combine all components, mix thoroughly.
- Apply the resulting composition to previously cleansed skin.
- Leave the mask on your face for 30 minutes.
Alum burnt as an antiperspirant for underarm sweating: recipe
If you are used to using ordinary deodorant against sweating, then you were a little mistaken. The deodorant clogs the sweat glands, but does not cure the main cause. Therefore, it does not bring the long-awaited result. For a good effect, it is better to use burnt alum. You will not be able to apply white powder to the skin, as it will constantly crumble. Accordingly, it’s better to make such a tool:
- Take the burnt alum (2 tsp). Dissolve them in water (500 ml).
- Add a couple of drops of essential oil to the composition (choose at your discretion).
- Pour the product into a special bottle that will have a spray.
Use the tool 2 times a day. A little later, start using only 1 time per day.
Alum burnt from sweating feet: recipe
If your feet sweat a lot, you can deal with the problem of ordinary burnt alum. Practice shows that on the third day of application, sweating is significantly reduced, and all minor wounds, abrasions and cracks in the skin of the legs also heal.
You need to consider the fact that due to the frequent use of alum, the skin can dry out very much. As a result, there is a risk of irritation. If you are lucky, then treat your skin after using alum with a nourishing or moisturizing cream.Alum from sweating feet
Before applying alum to your feet, thoroughly clean them with a pumice or scraper. Then folds that constantly sweat, treat with alum. To make the effect stronger, put alum in socks and in the shoes that you constantly wear.
Burnt Alum: Hair Mask
If you notice that your hair has begun to fall out, then be sure to prepare the next mask. To prepare it, perform the following manipulations:
- Take the onion (3 pcs.)
- Squeeze juice out of it
- Filter the juice and add alum to it
- Mix well and apply to hair before you are going to wash it
- Then comb your hair and wrap it with a towel
- Stay in the towel until morning
- When you wake up in the morning, rinse your head with warm water.
Shaving Alum: How to Use
After shaving, it is necessary to wash off the foam from the skin. You do not need to wipe yourself immediately. Proceed as follows:
- Add cold water to the alum.
- Very carefully sweep the wet alum over the place where you shaved.
- Do not rinse off any residual mineral. Wait a few minutes.
- After some time has passed, wash yourself with cool water.
- Treat your skin with your favorite shave gel or aftershave.
Alum Powder: Application
Before you decide to use an alum powder, be sure to do a test: treat a small area of the skin with the product. If within 24 hours on the skin rash and irritation do not appear, then you can use the tool.
- Powder the armpits, palms, legs with powder. If necessary, you can apply the product for the whole body.
- Apply powder locally. Use a special sponge or cotton pad for this.
- Before applying powder, thoroughly clean the skin, dry it.
- If a side effect occurs, better discard the remedy.